PC Engineering -IT Technical Support
IT Technical Support
NQF Level 4
FBI presents to you the most valuable course in PC engineering. If you love
challenges and coming up with solutions, then this is the course for you.
The aim of the programme is to prepare you to be a higher achieving
computer technician and network administrator. You will also become
a help desk agent.
Network+ (Network Administration)
• TCP/IP, maintaining and managing a network,
network operating systems, and installing
and upgrading networks
• Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting
• Network Support and Implementation
• Motherboard, Processors and Memory
* Support Help Desk
* Business Practice
* Introduction to Web Development (HTML)
- PC Technologies -Lan/Wans -Internet
• PC Assembly and Dis-assembly
• The Microprocessor; Computer Bus.
Basic Hardware Skills; Video Display Adapters
• Serial, USB, and Firewire Connections
• The Parallel Interface; Input/ Output Devices
• Networks, Gateways, and Routers
• Antivirus, Utility, and Diagnostic Programs
• Windows Troubleshooting and Repairs
• Solutions to Common Problems
• Numeric codes and Test Messages
• Text Error Messages
* A+ Technical Support
* A+ Core Module
* A+ Operating System Module
Duration: 12 Months.
Fees: R7 000.00.
Deposit: R1 500.00