IT Systems Development
NQF Level 4
In today’s world, every business organisation needs people endowed with
skills in Information Systems and Technology. This is because they posses
a combination of both Computer Technology and leadership/good
communication skills. Therefore , this program has been designed in a
way to equip students with a logical exploratory mind that performs optimally
when faced with challenges of problems and finding solutions.
The course also teaches Computer hardware skills under A+, which includes
full details of computer maintenance and repairs as well as basic PC electronics
On completion of this course, the graduate will have a sound understanding in the areas of:
1. Computer Programming
2. Networking and PC Repairs/Technical Support
3. End-User Computing Knowledge
4. Systems Analysis and Design
5. Web Design
7. Business Management Skills and Marketing
Who should enrol?
Anyone with Matric or Equivalent
All learning Materials/Course notes are given free of charge upon registration.
1) Concepts of Information Technology
2) Microsoft Office 2007(Word, Excel, Access)
3) Introduction to programming
4) Information Systems and Technology
5) Database design
6) Business informatics
7) Object-oriented analysis
8) Accounting concepts, principles and procedures
9) A+ Technical support
10) HTML 4.01 (Web Page Design).
11) Visual Basic.NET Programming.
12) Systems Analysis and Design
13) Internet Technology.
14) Fundamentals of Communication.
15) Principles of Management
Duration: 12 Months.
Fees: R7 000.00.
Deposit: R1 500.00